Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Still as action packed as ever

You've still got the action, and the gore of a few individuals facing countless foes.

But the animation hasn't really changed too much, since I remember seeing it years ago. Your characters have very little weight to them, outside of the extras when they die. Walk cycles, simple actions are very choppy. Timing is quite poor, and feels slow. When things move slowly the action isn't as intense or dynamic, especially if done quite frequently.

Overall, you've still got the charm here. However, that charm's sparkle is dying quickly with the lack of improvement. It'll soon become dull, if you don't try and improve this with better animation. Even with the limited design your characters have, it doesn't mean you can't try and make up for it by imrpovising.

Keep at it Krinkels.

Promenade Promenade

Me like

Very good, keep it up. Try and add in some more anticipation though.

Would like to see more animations from you.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Over all, pretty well done

You're animation isn't top notch, but it's better than average.

Drawing ability is also lacking, and should be worked on some more.

Voice acting is good, goes well with the animation. Which leads to the next part.

The acting in this was also quite good, better than most. Which gave you some points.

I wasn't laughing at all through this, found it kind of bland. The good acting was pretty much the only thing keeping me around to watch.

You've got lots of fine tuning/refinement left, I'd suggest you work on this more to create a better animation.

Keep it up, you're doing pretty good as it stands.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

An excellent game!

This game is quite invigorating! And is quite epic :D

This game is also a bit of a challenge, and backs the saying: "The best defense is offense."

The different choices made between the various heroes, is also a great asset to this game.

I've enjoyed this game a lot; I would like to see more games this, being well thought out and well developed.

Keep up the great work.

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

Uh... why only one point?

Where is two point, and third point perspective?

Focusing on one point is great, but not even showing second and third while applying similar principles is not the best tutorial.

I'm actually quite disappointed, for the lack of two-point and third point perspective. Guess they're going to have to stick with what you've given them.

Oh well, next time maybe?

Keep it up though, at least it was nice to look at.

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Basics, basics, basics.

You've still got some of the basic gameplay issues to deal with, controls are clunky, animation is clunky, the difficulty curve is constantly going through either a seizure or a heartattack. You've still got lots of refinement to work on.

What I suggest is this: make one character, only one. Make it into a basic looking character, that has no reference to anything. Make a generic blue guy or something, refine the controls for this character, refine the animation for the character, and when you got those two done: work on combos, continuous attacks (liking hitting punch three times to recieve different animations), moves, etc.

Then you can make a red guy with the same abilities, and works the same way. Release the game then, see what results you get. Then refine some more, create your own unique charcters with special abilities and attributes. Release it, then refine it and change it based on critiques.

Keep on refining the basics of what a fighting game is, and you'll get good results. You're putting too much emphasis on the customization of the characters and failing to see what you need to make a decent game. You have to work from ground up, don't skip/cut corners when you're not even done the basics.

Keep at it, fighting games take time to make. Takes lot of refinement through trial and error.

Would like to see what changes you'll make in the next version.

Your Eyes - F-777 Your Eyes - F-777

A turn for the better?...

Heck ya! This is very good, different from your usual work. I enjoyed the song, and I hope you continue to make more. :)

Fooling Around Blues[Complete] Fooling Around Blues[Complete]

Wow, I like this

This is very good, keep it up :)

\Overcome/ \Overcome/

Really good

This is actually very good, however I think that there should be some moments of intensity. Moments where the volume is raised causing a climax, then going back.

I could see this being used though, it has the action, stealth, power, and a good beat. Definitely could see this being used.

MSG'Ninja's MSG'Ninja's

Composition... and a few other things

You're composition is lacking immensely, it is very confusing, and is all over the place. If you want to see a good example of fantastic composition (and detail), look up Frank Frazetta. You seem to pay attention to detail, but lack proper hierarchy and decent posing.

It feels wonky, and slapped together. Take time to plan it out some more, and practice the poses before jumping into it. It's also nice to see you're putting understanding of anatomy into your work, but it's making the poses here stiff. The characters lack any definitive life, and some lack proper proportions.

One thing I'd like you to try is to black out all of the character one by one, and ask yourself if the pose is readable. Meaning, does the pose sell the attitude/emotion/action/etc. of that character.

I hope this helps.

msg2007 responds:

ok dude your the better artist
thanks for the review